NEBULAFebruary 6, 2017
Protected: Wholesale ComboFebruary 14, 2017
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 13 customer ratings(13 customer reviews)
$75.00 – $250.00
SKU: N/A Categories: Exclusive Products, Featured
INTRODUCING INTERSTELLAR MATCHA!
THE FINEST CEREMONIAL GRADE MATCHA GREEN TEA AVAILABLE!
THIS STUFF PACKS A PUNCH AND PERFECT FOR HIGH LEVELS OF ENERGY, FOCUS, AND FAT BURNING!
GREEN TEA BENEFITS AND STUDIES
- Activates FOXO3 the longevity gene
- Dual PI3K / mTOR inhibitor
- Cardiovascular and metabolic health
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Inhibits obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Neuroprotective effects
- Significant longevity-extending effects
- Wide distribution of [3H](-)-epigallocatechin gallate, a cancer preventive tea polyphenol, in mouse tissue
- Targeting Multiple Signaling Pathways by Green Tea Polyphenol (−)-Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate
- Protective effects of the green tea polyphenol (−)-epigallocatechin gallate against hippocampal neuronal damage after transient global ischemia in gerbils
- Tea Polyphenol (−)-Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Inhibits DNA Methyltransferase and Reactivates Methylation-Silenced Genes in Cancer Cell Lines
- Effects of green tea polyphenol on methylation status of RECK gene and cancer cell invasion in oral squamous cell carcinoma cells
- Introducing Nanochemoprevention as a Novel Approach for Cancer Control: Proof of Principle with Green Tea Polyphenol Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate
- Green Tea Polyphenol Epigallocatechin-3 Gallate Inhibits Her-2/Neu Signaling, Proliferation, and Transformed Phenotype of Breast Cancer Cells
- Role of the Retinoblastoma (pRb)–E2F/DP Pathway in Cancer Chemopreventive Effects of Green Tea Polyphenol Epigallocatechin-3-gallate
- Green tea polyphenol (–)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate treatment of human skin inhibits ultraviolet radiation-induced oxidative stress
- Protective effects of green tea polyphenol against reactive oxygen species-induced oxidative stress in cultured rat calvarial osteoblast
- Beneficial effects of green tea—a review
- Cross sectional study of effects of drinking green tea on cardiovascular and liver diseases
- Preventive effects of drinking green tea on cancer and cardiovascular disease: epidemiological evidence for multiple targeting prevention
- A review of the health effects of green tea catechins in in vivo animal models
- Inhibitory effects of black tea, green tea, decaffeinated black tea, and decaffeinated green tea
- Cancer-preventive effects of drinking green tea among a Japanese population
- Anti‐obesity effects of green tea: From bedside to bench
- Anticaries effects of polyphenolic compounds from Japanese green tea
- Anti-obesity effects of three major components of green tea, catechins, caffeine and theanine, in mice
- Green tea and its polyphenolic catechins: medicinal uses in cancer and noncancer applications
- Reduced risk of esophageal cancer associated with green tea consumption
- Antiobesity effects of green tea catechins: a mechanistic review
- Prevention of cytotoxicity and inhibition of intercellular communication by antioxidant catechins isolated from Chinese green tea
- Effects of green tea on growth, food utilization and lipid metabolism in mice.
- The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis
- Effects of green tea on weight maintenance after body-weight loss
- Green tea composition, consumption, and polyphenol chemistry
- Effects of green tea consumption on inflammation, insulin resistance and pulse wave velocity in type 2 diabetes patients
- Inhibitory effects of green tea polyphenols on growth and cellular adherence of an oral bacterium, Porphyromonas gingivalis
- Protective effects of green tea extracts (polyphenon E and EGCG) on human cervical lesions
- Green tea and skin—anticarcinogenic effects
- Inhibitory effects and toxicity of green tea polyphenols for gastrointestinal carcinogenesis
- Comparative studies on the hypolipidemic and growth suppressive effects of oolong, black, pu-erh, and green tea leaves in rats
- Green tea polyphenols block the anticancer effects of bortezomib and other boronic acid–based proteasome inhibitors
- Green tea polyphenols: antioxidative and prooxidative effects
- Fatty acid metabolism in breast cancer cells: differential inhibitory effects of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and C75
- Significant longevity-extending effects of EGCG on Caenorhabditis elegans under stress
- Effects of quercetin and EGCG on mitochondrial biogenesis and immunity
- Beneficial effects of natural antioxidants EGCG and α-lipoic acid on life span and age-dependent behavioral declines in Caenorhabditis elegans
- Protective effects of green tea polyphenols and their major component,(–)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), on 6-hydroxydopamine-induced apoptosis in PC12 cells
- Green tea catechin, epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG): mechanisms, perspectives and clinical applications
- Anti-invasive effects of green tea polyphenol epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a natural inhibitor of metallo and serine proteases
- Inhibition of PI3K/AKT and MEK/ERK pathways act synergistically to enhance antiangiogenic effects of EGCG through activation of FOXO transcription factor
- Evaluation of renal protective effects of the green-tea (EGCG) and red grape resveratrol: role of oxidative stress and inflammatory cytokines
- Apoptosis induction effects of EGCG in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma cells through telomerase repression
- Anti-melanoma effects of vorinostat in combination with polyphenolic antioxidant (−)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG)
- AFM study of the differential inhibitory effects of the green tea polyphenol (−)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
- Neuroprotective effects of the green tea components theanine and catechins
- Skin photoprotection by green tea: antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects
- Multiple effects of green tea catechin on the antifungal activity of antimycotics against Candida albicans
- Pharmacological effects of green tea on the gastrointestinal system
- Polyphenolic Antioxidant (‐)‐Epigallocatechin‐3‐Gallate from Green Tea Reduces UVB‐lnduced Inflammatory Responses and Infiltration of Leukocytes in Human
- Combined inhibitory effects of green tea polyphenols and selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors on the growth of human prostate cancer cells both in vitro and in vivo
- Inhibitory effects of green tea infusion on in vitro invasion and in vivo metastasis of mouse lung carcinoma cells
- Antimicrobial activity of green tea flavor components and their combination effects
- The role of antioxidant versus pro‐oxidant effects of green tea polyphenols in cancer prevention
- Acute effects of ingestion of black and green tea on lipoprotein oxidation–
- Effect of green tea catechins on plasma cholesterol level in cholesterol-fed rats
- Effects of dietary supplementation with the green tea polyphenol epigallocatechin-3-gallate on insulin resistance and associated metabolic risk factors
- Effects of catechin enriched green tea on body composition
- Mechanisms and effects of green tea on cardiovascular health
- The green tea polyphenol (−)-epigallocatechin gallate attenuates β-amyloid-induced neurotoxicity in cultured hippocampal neurons
- Why drinking green tea could prevent cancer
- Effects of green tea and black tea on 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone bioactivation, DNA methylation, and lung tumorigenesis in A/J mice
- Antioxidative effects of green tea polyphenols on free radical initiated and photosensitized peroxidation of human low density lipoprotein
- Protective effects of green tea polyphenols in the 6-OHDA rat model of Parkinson’s disease through inhibition of ROS-NO pathway
- Scavenging effect of extracts of green tea and natural antioxidants on active oxygen radicals
- Preventive effects of green tea against liver oxidative DNA damage and hepatotoxicity in rats treated with 2-nitropropane
- Antibacterial Substances in Japanese Green Tea Extract against Streptococcus mutans, a Cariogenic Bacterium
- Effects of green tea intake on the development of coronary artery disease
- Chemoprevention of human prostate cancer by oral administration of green tea catechins in volunteers with high-grade prostate intraepithelial neoplasia
- Inhibitory effects of green tea polyphenol (–)‐epigallocatechin gallate on the expression of matrix metalloproteinase‐9 and on the formation of osteoclasts
- Comparative antimutagenic and anticlastogenic effects of green tea and black tea: a review
- Effects of black tea, green tea and wine extracts on intestinal carcinogenesis induced by azoxymethane in F344 rats
- Antimicrobial effects of green tea polyphenols on thermophilic spore-forming bacteria
- Effects of repeated green tea catechin administration on human cytochrome P450 activity
- Cancer inhibition by green tea
- Green tea polyphenols and cancer: biologic mechanisms and practical implications
- Effects of Chinese green tea on weight, and hormonal and biochemical profiles in obese patients with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Green tea constituent epigallocatechin-3-gallate and induction of apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in human carcinoma cells
- Antioxidant effects of green tea polyphenols on free radical initiated peroxidation of rat liver microsomes
- Differential effects of black versus green tea on risk of Parkinson’s disease in the Singapore Chinese Health Study
- The effects of green tea consumption on incidence of breast cancer and recurrence of breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Metabolic effects of green tea and of phases of weight loss
- Photoprotective effects of green tea polyphenols
- Preventive effects of green tea on renal stone formation and the role of oxidative stress in nephrolithiasis
- Inhibitory effects of orally administered green tea, black tea, and caffeine on skin carcinogenesis
- Inhibitory effects of jasmine green tea epicatechin isomers on free radical-induced lysis of red blood cells
- Effects of green tea on gene expression of hepatic gluconeogenic enzymes in vivo
- Effects of green tea catechins on membrane fluidity
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative effects of the green tea polyphenol epigallocatechin gallate in human corneal epithelial cells
- Inhibitory effects of green tea polyphenols on glucan synthesis and cellular adherence of cariogenic streptococci
- The antioxidant and pro-oxidant activities of green tea polyphenols: a role in cancer prevention
As with any supplement, consult your medical practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, other dietary supplements or have a medical condition.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Daily Value has not been established
13 reviews for INTERSTELLAR MATCHA
INTERSTELLAR SHILAJITRated 5.00 out of 5$100.00
NIAGRARated 5.00 out of 5$275.00
SENOLYTIC: “ZOMBIE CELL KILLER” 200:1Rated 5.00 out of 5$275.00
ACB: PI3K/AKT/mTOR/Sonic Hedgehog Pathway InhibitorRated 5.00 out of 5$275.00
SEVEN SAGESRated 5.00 out of 5$250.00 – $350.00
200:1 SAMPLESRated 5.00 out of 5$100.00
Real high quality and high grade ☕️ tea 🙂 So worth it.
K Fontenot –
Matcha is great for weight loss, it gives energy but it’s well balanced that it gives you calmness.
It has high concentration of antioxidants and it’s good for your heart and brain. Not to mention amazing for your skin too!
This type of tea was originally only for Royalty and Samurai Warriors in the 1100’s.
Interstellar Maycha is truly a tea of Champions.
Rich Ryan –
I’ve always hated the flavor of Green Tea products, whether it be the tea itself or Green Tea ice cream, crackers, mochi whatever. I’m a chocolate and vanilla person.
But this stuff is great! First Green Tea product I’ve liked. Totally different than the cheap stuff. Great flavor, goes down smooth and gives you energy and calmness. I mix 1/2 tsp of this with 3/4 tbsp each of both Pine Pollen and Original and it blazes my afternoon with energy. Good stuff!
Atherium Bommarito –
A daily necessity!
Working as a Firefighter Paramedic, I need to be in my best physical and mental state at all times.
Every morning it is the critical antioxidants as well as caffeine, not to mention the number of other positive effects to start my day off with a bang.
I notice myself physically agile, awake and ready for anything, yet while mentally calm and keen, able to react to instant emergency decisions that are often life/death situations.
lfcarter (verified owner) –
I received a sample of Matcha with my first order and it really does pack a punch! It has helped with my fasting immensely. I take the Matcha, Nebula and Thermo in separate “shots” of either decaf green tea or decaf coffee, before a workout. I sail through the workout, feeling like I can do even more. I am a firm believer in these blends.
Kim Dragotta –
I love this Matcha!! I came to the blends at 60 years of age looking to enhance the change in lifestyle I had implemented a year before that. I lost about 30 pounds, started hitting the gym and lifting weights but always fell like I was dragging myself around, could never feel “normal” levels of energy. Out of desperation I started on adderall, small dose, every other day and it worked but left me feeling wired. Within one day of starting this Matcha I was done with the adderall!
With such success on one of the blends I wanted to know what other benefits I could derive from other blends so I started with the sampler pack figuring I could get the most help and the best bang for my buck. Once I started them I was hooked! Starting with Pine Pollen. It seemed completely counterintuitive to take these huge doses of pollen given my extreme allergy history to all pollens but I began taking it before the heavy allergy season in my location and once the pollen really began showing up naturally I noticed no allergy problems!! NONE! I used to experience seasonal asthma that required me to constantly carry and use a rescue inhaler. No MORE!!!
Seven sages – the name alone made me want it since it promised to help expand my pre-established spiritual practice and boy did it!!! Meditation became easy, I can experience deeper levels of relaxation which allows me to receive higher level energies so my visions and communication with spiritual energy is so much easier, more fluent, and clear now. I can’t wait to take it every morning!
Trinity makes me feel sharp and alive. My health is excellent, my blood work is perfect. I also typically practice a 22/2 eating schedule and the blends make it super easy to go the day without eating or hunger. I feel soooo good to be a 61 year old female in the best shape of my life! I take no prescription medications and have put several friends and family members on the blends with great success.
But I saved the best story for last! I have a daughter who had a medical history of chronic pancreatitis who had her pancreas, gall bladder, spleen, duodenum, and appendix removed in a massive surgery that made her insulin dependent overnight. She experienced severe complications from the surgery that had her hospitalized literally every other week for over 18 months while her body tried to adapt to the changes. She had a mesh hernia repair six months after the first surgery and was plagued with infections for a year. She lost 60 pounds lost enormous time with her only child who was 18 months old at the time and was so sick I was terrified she was going to die. I started her on the sampler pack this July and she has been healthy for over a month, the first time she has gone that long without hospitalization since January 2018. This is solely due to the blends!!! They truly create miracles!
So many great things to say about Gavin & Interstellar Blend. First and foremost the customer service is bar none. Gavin is extremely responsive and essentially provides free consultation via facebook and gmail. He answers questions and makes recommendations based on your situation, finances, and health goals.
Then, the turnaround time on orders as well as the flexible payment options is incredible. Even though I placed my order after midnight, I received a text within a couple of hours with an Apply Pay invoice. Like I said Gavin is highly accessible! And the fact that they even accept Apple Pay speaks leaps and bounds to Gavin trying to make it easy as possible for customers to get their hands on his products.
I can’t say enough great things about Matcha. As soon as I tasted it I was reminded that quality makes all the difference. Matcha is known for not tasting that great. But the Interstellar Matcha tastes fine. I’ve been taking it with 1 oz shots of espresso and I’m stunned at how smooth it is. And then the ENERGY – it’s unreal. Gavin & co: I’m here for the long haul. Interstellar is now part of daily health regimen and you’ve just found yourself another life long customer.
Ashley Makh (verified owner) –
first of all just wanted to thank Gavin for providing these herbs, honestly they’re life changing stuff! Secondly the customer service is amazing!!!!!!!!
Since I’ve been taking this my energy levels have been amazing. This green tea is truly fantastic. I’ve lost 20 pounds As well!
Will be ordering more for sure! Long life customer in the bag gavin. Cheers
Haris (verified owner) –
First of all , I was a little bit sceptic on the green matcha , so I figured I give it a try.
First day i took it in an empty stomach in the morning , I started to feel very energized , the focus was there which i needed the most because I’m a trader so i need to be on shape mentally.
So this keeps me away from eating unnecessary food because it controls my appetite which i found it really effective , and I have to mention it that they send me a small package of Trinity, which was very powerful , u could see it that you’re staying in the moment , stress free.
So definitely next time I’m going to order Trinity and also Green Matcha , to make it a good mix of focus , appetite control , stress free and to stay in the moment.
Thank you so much, the price has so much value because he needs to extract a lot of herbs imagine from 200 kg to 1 kg herb.
I will order again!
Jahkeem Burton (verified owner) –
Well well well, what can i say the price is worth it!!!
I first came across, THE INTERSTELLAR PLAN products through a super health conscious friend of mine. He was bragging about how he never had so much energy and focus in his life. This herbal blends website is the real deal. So he recommended MATCHA Green Tea to try 1st. A little back background story about me, Im 26, athletic and work with a shipping company also do trading forex/cryptos on the side. So both jobs require alot of energy and focus.
My MATCHA Green arrived on time through the mail. It also came with two free herbal blend samplers. Which i appreciated. Im not going to lie, i was abit skeptic at first and assumed that it wouldn’t be so effective. so I followed the instructions which were to drink it with black coffee or hot water and i skipped eating for the day. Surprisingly, I didnt feel the need to eat throughout the day, I wasnt tired , i was super alert and overall i just felt great. After week of drinking the green tea & intermediate fasting, i losted a few pounds and i looked abit more leaner.
I highly recommend the interstellar plan products. They are very effective. You will definitely enjoy your results.
Im about go get me some more right now!!
Brett (verified owner) –
This is easily the best matcha I’ve ever used. Super simple to just add to my cold brew every morning without overwhelming the taste. Just keep it to 1/4-1/2 tsp and you’ll have plenty of energy without the jitters.
With green tea and matcha being some of the most well-studied drinks with a laundry list of benefits, this should be a no-brainer for everyone to get. It’s also one of the more affordable Interstellar products and lasts FOREVER.
This will be a staple in my routine and I have no plans on ever discontinuing its use. It’s contributed to my overall feeling of wellbeing in addition to weight loss, which are my primary goals. Best bang for your buck in my humble opinion!
Matthew bassett (verified owner) –
I am going to start this out by saying that this is hands down the best mathcha green tea on this planet. I love green tea and the positive things it can do in one’s life. The amount of energy I have every single day is completely amazing! Gavin is probably the most helpful person to reach out too when you have any questions. I have so much energy since taking the green tea. I am currently still in the army but I trade stocks. I feel so focused and so hungry after taking this product. I’ve been telling of of my friends about this amazing website. I am looking forward to trying more of the blends that Gavin recommends in the group!
G.Jones (verified owner) –
I started taking the blends a few years back. I took some big losses in trading and loss everything. So I was unable to maintain the blends. Im back better than ever on the blends now, I just recently tried matcha. It is a great energy booster while also increasing focus. Its good to take with a blend such as trinity which relaxes you, calms you down. With those 2 you get the best of both worlds. Great for day trading, I can stay up for multiple trading sessions, and actually place quality trades. The blends also help with dry fasting. Curbs appetite, you don’t really feel hungry at all. The money you waste on fast food could go to stocking up on blends. Im pretty sure I will try all the blends before the end of this quarter. Also I recently had a problem with shipping didn’t receive my order, I messaged Gavin and he got it sorted right away. Im definitely a lifetime customer. Health is wealth the blends are well worth it!!