THE ORIGINAL 20:1 Full SpectrumFebruary 6, 2017
Orgasm and sexual arousal enhancer.
The female version of…..
200:1 STRENGTH VERY POTENT
*Proprietary herbal blend for women featuring:
- Vitamin C improves endothelium-dependent vasodilation by restoring nitric oxide activity in essential hypertension
- Vitamin C as an antioxidant: evaluation of its role in disease prevention
- The effects of iron and vitamin C co-supplementation on oxidative damage to DNA in healthy volunteers
- Effect of vitamin C supplements on antioxidant defence and stress proteins in human lymphocytes and skeletal muscle
- Protective effects of vitamin C against cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity and lipid peroxidation in adult rats: a dose-dependent study
- The effect of dietary vitamin C on the immune response of the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)
- Antioxidant and co-antioxidant activity of vitamin C.
- Long-term vitamin C treatment increases vascular tetrahydrobiopterin levels and nitric oxide synthase activity
- Vitamin C improves endothelium-dependent vasodilation in patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
- Vitamin C improves the effect of a new nitric oxide donor on the vascular smooth muscle from renal hypertensive rats
- Effect of homocysteine-lowering therapy with folic acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 on clinical outcome after percutaneous coronary intervention
- Effect of smoking on serum concentrations of total homocysteine, folate, vitamin B12, and nitric oxide in pregnancy: a preliminary study
- Reactions of Nitric Oxide with Vitamin B12 and Its Precursor, Cobinamide
- A novel role for vitamin B12: cobalamins are intracellular antioxidants in vitro
- Protective effects of methylcobalamin, a vitamin B12 analog, against glutamate-induced neurotoxicity in retinal cell culture.
- Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12a) prevents and reverses endotoxin-induced hypotension and mortality in rodents: role of nitric oxide.
- Treatment of depression: time to consider folic acid and vitamin B12
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 supplementation attenuates isoprenaline-induced myocardial infarction in experimental hyperhomocysteinemic rats
- Effects of vitamin B12, folate, and vitamin B6 supplements in elderly people with normal serum vitamin concentrations
- Effects of short‐term treatment with metformin on serum concentrations of homocysteine, folate and vitamin B12 in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Beet Root Powder
- Vascular effects of dietary nitrate (as found in green leafy vegetables and beetroot) via the nitrate‐nitrite‐nitric oxide pathway
- Blood pressure-lowering effects of beetroot juice and novel beetroot-enriched bread products in normotensive male subjects
- In vitro effects of beetroot juice and chips on oxidative metabolism and apoptosis in neutrophils from obese individuals
- Effects of nitrate supplementation via beetroot juice on contracting rat skeletal muscle microvascular oxygen pressure dynamics
- In vivo and in vitro antioxidant effects of beetroot pomace extracts
- Cytotoxic effect of the red beetroot (Beta vulgaris L.) extract compared to doxorubicin (Adriamycin) in the human prostate (PC-3) and breast (MCF-7) cancer cell lines
- Beetroot juice protects against N-nitrosodiethylamine-induced liver injury in rats
- A toast to health and performance! Beetroot juice lowers blood pressure and the O2 cost of exercise
- The potential benefits of red beetroot supplementation in health and disease
- Whole beetroot consumption acutely improves running performance
- Oral L-citrulline supplementation improves erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction
- Recycling of L-citrulline to sustain nitric oxide-dependent enteric neurotransmission
- Short-term effects of L-citrulline supplementation on arterial stiffness in middle-aged men
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L‐citrulline and L‐arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism
- Orthomolecular medical use of L-citrulline for vasoprotection, relaxative smooth muscle tone and cell protection
- Citrulline: from metabolism to therapeutic use
- The effect of l-citrulline and watermelon juice supplementation on anaerobic and aerobic exercise performance
- The effect of L‐arginine or L‐citrulline supplementation on biochemical parameters and the vascular aortic wall in high‐fat and high‐cholesterol‐fed rats
- Two different approaches to restore renal nitric oxide and prevent hypertension in young spontaneously hypertensive rats: l-citrulline and nitrate
- Therapeutic use of citrulline in cardiovascular disease
- Trichilia catigua (Catuaba) bark extract exerts neuroprotection against oxidative stress induced by different neurotoxic agents in rat hippocampal slices
- Natural aphrodisiacs. Studies of commercially-available herbal recipes, and phytochemical investigation of Erythroxylum vacciniifolium Mart.(Erythroxylaceae)
- Oral aphrodisiac herbal composition and capsule
- Tonic, fortifier and aphrodisiac: adaptogens in the Brazilian folk medicine
- Phytochemistry of some Brazilian plants with aphrodisiac activity
- Antidepressant-like effects of Trichilia catigua (Catuaba) extract: evidence for dopaminergic-mediated mechanisms
- Effects of Catuaba extracts on microbial and HIV infection.
- Effects of the extract of Anemopaegma mirandum (Catuaba) on Rotenone-induced apoptosis in human neuroblastomas SH-SY5Y cells
- Inhibition of platelet phospholipase A2 activity by catuaba extract suggests antiinﬂammatory properties
- Evaluation of the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects of catuaba
- Antithrombotic effects of ethanol extract of Crataegus orientalis in the carrageenan-induced mice tail thrombosis model
- Effects of polyphenols derived from fruit of Crataegus pinnatifida on cell transformation, dermal edema and skin tumor formation by phorbol ester application
- Effects of extracts from flowering tops of Crataegus meyeri A. Pojark. on ischaemic arrhythmias in anaesthetized rats
- Protective effects of Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) extract against digoxin-induced arrhythmias in rats
- Polyphenolic profile and biological activity of Chinese hawthorn (Crataegus pinnatifida BUNGE) fruits
- Phenolic contents and cellular antioxidant activity of Chinese hawthorn “Crataegus pinnatifida”
- Crataegus monogyna buds and fruits phenolic extracts: Growth inhibitory activity on human tumor cell lines and chemical characterization by HPLC–DAD–ESI/MS
- Health effects of hawthorn
- Composition and health effects of phenolic compounds in hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) of different origins
- Antioxidative activities of various solvent extracts from haw (Crataegus pinnatifida Bunge)
A Review on Therapeutic Effects of Labisia pumila on Female Reproductive Diseases
Labisia pumila: A review on its traditional, phytochemical and biological uses
Labisia pumila is traditionally used by Malay woman to maintain healthy female reproductive function and as postpartum medicine. In vitro and in vivo studies indicated that Labisia pumila exerts a wide range of biological activities such as phytoestrogenic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-aging, anti-microbial and anti-carcinogenic activities. These biological activities are related to the presence of the bioactive phytochemical constituents comprising of phenolic, flavonoid and other antioxidant compounds. In addition, saponin, alkenyl compounds and benzoquinone derivatives are also present and these compounds are known to be linked with useful biological activities. In this article, we carried out a critical review on the current knowledge on the traditional usage, phytochemical constituents and biological activities of Labisia pumila.
The effect of Labisia pumila var. alata on postmenopausal women: a pilot study
Potential role of Labisia pumila in the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases
- Antioxidant activity of the cruciferous vegetable Maca (Lepidium meyenii)
- Effect of Lepidium meyenii (Maca), a root with aphrodisiac and fertility-enhancing properties, on serum reproductive hormone levels in adult healthy men
- Beneficial effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) on psychological symptoms and measures of sexual dysfunction in postmenopausal women are not related to estrogen
- Subjective effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) extract on well‐being and sexual performances in patients with mild erectile dysfunction: a randomised, double
- Effect of three different cultivars of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) on learning and depression in ovariectomized mice
- Maca: from traditional food crop to energy and libido stimulant
- The Influence of Maca (Lepidium meyenii) on Antioxidant Status, Lipid and Glucose Metabolism in Rat
- Acute and chronic dosing of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) on male rat sexual behavior
- Maca (L. meyenii) for improving sexual function: a systematic review
- Aqueous extract of black maca (Lepidium meyenii) on memory impairment induced by ovariectomy in mice
- Anti-aromatase activity of the constituents from damiana (Turnera diffusa)
- Pro-sexual effects of Turnera diffusa Wild (Turneraceae) in male rats involves the nitric oxide pathway
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa Willd.)–a traditionally used aphrodisiac as modern PDE-5 inhibitor
- Stimulating property of Turnera diffusa and Pfaffia paniculata extracts on the sexual behavior of male rats
- Aphrodisiac properties of Turnera diffusa
- Herbal composition for enhancing sexual response
- Potent natural aphrodisiacs for the management of erectile dysfunction and male sexual debilities
- Exploring scientifically proven herbal aphrodisiacs
- Evaluation of aphrodisiac activity of Turnera aphrodisiaca
- Anti-anxiety activity studies on homoeopathic formulations of Turnera aphrodisiaca Ward
- Effects of icariin on cGMP-specific PDE5 and cAMP-specific PDE4 activities
- Cytotoxic effects of Coptis chinensis and Epimedium sagittatum extracts and their major constituents (berberine, coptisine and icariin) on hepatoma and leukaemia cell
- Protective effects of icariin on human umbilical vein endothelial cell injury induced by H2O2 in vitro
- Effects of icariin on erectile function and expression of nitric oxide synthase isoforms in castrated rats
- Effects of icariin on phosphodiesterase-5 activity in vitro and cyclic guanosine monophosphate level in cavernous smooth muscle cells
- Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells
- Protective effects of icariin on neurons injured by cerebral ischemia/reperfusion.
- Protective effects of icariin against learning and memory deficits induced by aluminium in rats
- The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin
- Immunoregulatory effects of the herba Epimediia glycoside icariin.
- The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction–an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat
- Proerectile pharmacological effects of Tribulus terrestris extract on the rabbit corpus cavernosum.
- The Effects of Tribulus Terrestris on Body Composition and Exercise Performance in Resistance-Trained Males
- Sexual Effects of Puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris) Extract (Protodioscin): An Evaluation Using a Rat Model
- Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats
- Antihypertensive and vasodilator effects of methanolic and aqueous extracts of Tribulus terrestris in rats
- Locomotor effects in sheep of alkaloids identified in Australian Tribulus terrestris
- Effect of Tribulus terrestris L. saponin mixture on some smooth muscle preparations: a preliminary study
- The protective effect of Tribulus terrestris in diabetes
- Protodioscin from herbal plant Tribulus terrestris L improves the male sexual functions, probably via DHEA
- Yohimbine in the treatment of erectile disorder.
- The relaxant effect of methanolic extract of yohimbe bark (Pausinystalia yohimbe) on rabbit corpus cavernosum smooth muscles
- Yohimbe bark extract (Pausinystalia yohimbe)
- Analysis of yohimbine alkaloid from Pausinystalia yohimbe by non‐aqueous capillary electrophoresis and gas chromatography‐mass spectrometry
- Endothelin-like action of Pausinystalia yohimbe aqueous extract on vascular and renal regional hemodynamics in Sprague Dawley rats.
- Effects of methanolic extract of Pausinystalia yohimbe bark on blood glucose level in normal fasting rats
- Sub-acute hepatotoxicity of Pausinystalia yohimbe bark extract (Burantashi) in male albino rats (Rattus novergicus)
- Sexual enhancement products for sale online: raising awareness of the psychoactive effects of yohimbine, maca, horny goat weed, and Ginkgo biloba
- Semen Quality in Male Albino Rats Fed With Various Concentrations of Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark Powder (Burantashi)
- Herbal aphrodisiacs
As with any supplement, consult your medical practitioner prior to using this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, other dietary supplements or have a medical condition.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Daily Value has not been established
Sample, 100g, 300g
17 reviews for NIAGRA
INTERSTELLAR “SPICE” POLYPHENOL POWERHOUSE—100 SPICESRated 5.00 out of 5$75.00 – $275.00
HYPNOTIC : Ultimate Sleep Formula 200:1 – NEW!Rated 4.96 out of 5$275.00
ACB: PI3K/AKT/mTOR/Sonic Hedgehog Pathway InhibitorRated 5.00 out of 5$275.00
INTERSTELLAR SHILAJITRated 5.00 out of 5$100.00
INTERSTELLAR PINE POLLENRated 5.00 out of 5$75.00 – $250.00
ANTI-ADIPOGENIC: Adipocyte Differentiation Inhibitor 200:1 – New!Rated 5.00 out of 5$275.00
Niagara is one of the most powerful blends I’ve taken. I take all of the Interstellar Blends, but this one is a standout because of the incredible change in sensation I feel in my body through taking it. If you’re into Kundalini, this is the perfect blend to uncoil those snakes and send them high… I feel orgasmic in every part of my body, not just during sex, but when I’m driving my car, teaching a workshop, dancing…. all the time. I can literally feel the cells all bouncing around my body, and it’s like my whole body is an incredible playground of ecstatic sensation. My sex is more powerful than ever, my orgasms are like the most incredible electrical storm…. gahhhhhh YASSSSS!! If I was to pick one blend that I would never want to be without, it would be Niagra.
Maybe you haven’t felt the urge in a while. Perhaps it just hasn’t felt as good as it used to. It could be stress, or it could be something more. When it comes to boosting your sex drive, the topic may seem a bit taboo to discuss. When you need a little boost, I highly recommend the Interstellar Blend Niagra!!
It really should have been called ‘foreplay’, it’s a natural aphrodisiac and has libido-stimulating qualities!
Seriously ladies—Boost your sex drive while at the same time improving sexual sensation and pleasure which leads to more powerful and satisfying orgasms.
I swear your orgasms will be NEXT LEVEL!! ❤️
Judy (verified owner) –
I am 57 years old and had been experiencing the woes of menopause. Since November 2018, I have been using Niagra. I chose the NIagra blend to help with night sweats/hot flashes, vaginal lubrication and pain during sex. I am so glad I took the step to order Niagra after reading about all the ingredients, the reviews from others and communicating with Gavin.
I noticed within the first week that the night sweats had stopped and that I was not experiencing any hot flashes. What a relief! I’m now sleeping through the night and not bothered by hot flashes (at night or during the day) or night sweats. This really works! I got very busy and didn’t take my Niagra for 2 days and was reminded with returning night sweats. I’m about to reorder so that I won’t be without it.
As far as vaginal lubrication and pain during sex, it took about 2 weeks before I felt improvement with vaginal pain. Sex feels much better and continues to improve as time goes on. As far as lubrication goes, I have also improved with that. My desire for sex has also improved. There is a little twinkle in my eye that I thought had disappeared!
Niagra is awesome, Ladies! I take all the blends and while some are subtle, this one is not. I’m not sure why this one isn’t talked about more but it’s incredible. I’ve been into my longevity doctor several times and I’m always seeing advertisements about dryness – it’s even on the questionnaires. I haven’t ever really had a problem with this but I’m sure women pay big money to address this. Niagra will fix this in one dose! Also it somehow makes your orgasms much more intense. Pretty amazing. Another blend I think could blow up on the mainstream market
KT Clouse –
As someone who has suffered from PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) since 22 (29 now) I am willing to try anything to get my hormone levels more balanced. This definitely has made a world of difference. I have been urged by many doctors to keep taking birth control to keep my estrogen levels up but I really would prefer not to take artificial anything if I can help it.
Recently my car was broken into on a hike and they took my purse which contained my birth control. My partner surprised me with the blends and the timing and results couldn’t be any better. I was lucky to get my period every 3 months and the bleeding was always light which made me feel worried since that was unusual in my past experience. Within a week of getting off the pills and taking niagra I had a heavy and almost detoxifying feeling period. Post period I feel a definitive change in my body and mood. (Things that are affected my my hormone imbalance.) I’m beginning to feel my old self.
I’m planning on going to a doctor after 6 months to confirm that my hormone levels are normal and to do my women’s wellness. It’s all natural stuff and does more than make you a frisky biscuit. It also gives me loads of energy and helps me get deeper with my spiritual practices. ? It’s pricey but is worth it given how much it has transformed my body and mind.
I finally got to order Niagra about a month or so after taking a mixture of some of the other blends. I was experiencing fantastic results from the blends I already had and was so anxious to get my hands on this one after reading reviews. Let me tell you something…it did not disappoint!!!
I’m 29 years old and I’ve never really had any issues with lack of wetness or arousal, but after giving birth to my first child two and half years ago and getting the IUD for birth control, I just wasn’t quite feeling myself sexually. One of the reasons why I stopped taking the pill many years before. Between that, post pregnancy hormones and still trying to get back to my pre pregnancy self, I was in need of some serious health overhauling.
Enter the Interstellar Blends! Not only was I sleeping better, had more energy and losing weight, but after taking Niagra I was having mind blowing orgasms and enjoying sex more than ever with my husband! I was also having issues with bleeding/spotting frequently and had even gone to my OBGYN to have things checked out and they did nothing for me. They said my issue wasn’t really abnormal. After taking the blends regularly for that first month I stopped spotting between my periods as much. I can’t even begin to describe how overjoyed I was the first time to go a full three weeks without bleeding in over two years!
Bottomline: if you want to feel amazing, then get these blends! And ladies, if you’re thinking about trying Niagra, DO IT!!!
Andrea (verified owner) –
I was told about 3 years ago that I had PCOS . My periods were heavy and never really went off. Instead of my period going off I would just spot until it came back on again. So me being me I began to look into PCOS just to get more knowledge about it. The doctor was suggesting I take birth control pills to help with my estrogen levels and to lighten my periods. I declined the pills and just tried to eat more healthy and exercise. I continued to do research every so often to try and find a solution because I knew it was something that was more natural and better than taking pills. I felt like pills would only treat the symptom and not the root cause of the problem.
I ran across Gavin’s blends online in March of this year and I began to read the different herbs he had. It was also amazing how he had the research to back up his blends.I came across Niagra. The more I kept reading the ingredients and research I knew I had to buy the Niagara along with other blends as well. In May I ordered my blends. I was so excited. The shipping was not long at all.
Once I received my blends I began to take them as instructed by Gavin. I could feel a difference right away. Throughout the first day I felt amazing. Plenty or energy and I was not even hungry. I took other blends also. After the first week of taken the blends my period went off . I was so happy because I had been dealing with this for 3 years. Now my cycle comes on and goes off as it should. I can feel the difference of my hormones being more balanced than usual. I will go in Oct to get my annual check up to actually see the difference even though I can feel the difference already. So I would say to any Woman struggling with hormone balance issues Niagra will definitely help get your hormones balanced. Money does not compare to your Health. IT’S WORTH IT!
Dana Beaurem (verified owner) –
I realized the other day that I was running low on Niagra, days pasted and I forgot to order. I was PMSing and when I went to make a mega dose of Niagra and I noticed I was out; OMG!!! Niagra has become a daily morning and evening shot for me. My sexual desires are strong but most important is that it zero out my PMS symptoms. I wish I could be on autoship. Without Niagra my hormones are raging out of control; I could cry thinking about not having any available. I guess a RUSH order is in place.
I recommend Niagra to all my friends be they would rather get meds from a doctor. smh ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITES. IF I COULD GIVE IT 10 STARS I WOULD.
Niagra is amazing! I highly recommend it and not for the obvious reasons of enhancing female pleasure and regulating female fertility hormones.
People probably don’t realize but Niagra is an incredible mood booster. The hit of dopamine is galactic (insert starry eyed emoji here) – which is why I take it! I get a smooth mental high on Niagra. It’s like someone gave me a happy pill but there’s no horrible crash from coming down.
I didn’t expect Niagra to be such a mood booster. But I’m over the moon that I tried it so soon.
This is why I always tell people to make a plan to sample as many of Gavin’s blends as possible. Not every blend is offered for purchase at the sample size. But many of them are. And trust me, it’s worth it to purchase a sample.
The quality is unbelievably high and you can never go wrong with seeing how your body responds. I’ve recommended so many of Gavin’s blends to friends and family to treat symptoms or to support health goals they have.
I have favorites, of course. But one by one, I intend to try all of Gavin’s blends. That means that my list of favorites keeps growing (LMAO), but I’m just happy to be taking herbs that my body responds so well to.
Try Niagra – you’ll be so happy you did!!
Pearl Martin –
Niagara is the best – and I am sorry I let myself run out. I am 51 and this past year hot flashes and night sweats hit hard. I ordered this blend and within a week I realized no hot flashes happened during the day and I had a very restful sleep. I don’t want to be without it! Ever and am ordering again ASAP!
My next favourite is Trinity- it makes my life just – I don’t even know to describe it….I have some anxiety at times and when I take Trinity all just seems to “flow” for me, I don’t get upset, I’m able to think reasonably without getting anxious and “jumping off the deep end”, I am able to keep myself on a even keel…it is a blend I don’t want to ever be without.
And the customer service is amazing and is everything all the other testimonials say! Gavin has always been there to answer questions and always very approachable. Packages make it to Canada in quick time- I could never say enough of the blends or the company. Thank you!
I am not new to Gavin’s blends. I started dabbling in his blends back in the summer of ‘19 when I transitioned back to a fasting lifestyle for longevity benefits. I’ve incorporated many different types of supplements from NMN, NAD, resveratrol, senolytics, astaxanthin, melatonin, and many other therapies like red light therapy and thermal loading, alongside regular extended fasting cycles and time-restricted eating and diet variation. I’ve also had my gut microbiome tested a couple of times and I try to stick to the 80-90 principle of eating foods specific to my gut microbiome for optimal health and mitochondrial function. I’ve seen many amazing benefits since prioritizing longevity and biohacking.
I started with Thermo, Peel, Pine Pollen, and Spice back when I started this biohacking journey, and I’ve since tried more blends. I was really curious about this particular blend. I have to be more choosy with the blends because they’re more pricey (worth it!), and figured I’d incorporate the others and try this one later. I’ve birthed six babies and have breastfed for a cumulative 8.5 years. For many years I felt my body wasn’t my own. I’ve dealt with a host of health issues following a postpartum hemorrhage with my fifth baby. That resulted in massive hormone changes and weight gain, hence my returning to fasting and keto and eventually extended fasting and biohacking. I had low thyroid levels and have developed fibromyalgia as well. Needless to say, with my health issues, kids, babies, life, I haven’t felt like the true me, and I’ve wanted to feel that ME for a while now. I wanted my sex drive back and I wanted to feel GOOD in my sexual and feminine nature. I also had very heavy periods following my last two pregnancies, and it has been driving me crazy. Enter Gavin’s Niagara blend! I’ve been using a sample for the past six weeks, usually at least twice a day, and I’ve noticed a BIG difference in my sex drive, as my husband can attest, and my period was considerably lighter this last cycle.
I am a big fan of this blend, and I want to aim for taking it three times a day. I think with continued use, I will only see more improvements. I’m hoping the lighter period isn’t a fluke, because I will become a very loyal customer if this were the only benefit. I can really see continuing to take this blend, among the many other great blends. There are so many and they pair wonderfully together. I still have 50 lbs I want to lose until I get to my first goal (and take a little break). I’m confident Niagara has given me my sense of self back. I feel more alive and confident.
Nikki K –
I am new to Gavins blends. My daughters boyfriend referred me to him. I was having extremely painful menstral cycles along with bleeding for weeks at a time. I started taking the Niagra blend everyday. My menstral cycle has recently changed from the end of the month to the beginning of the month. I started taking the blend in July and the beginning of August came and I did not have a menstral cycle, nor any cramps or pains or spotting. Months ago my cycle was starting at the end of the month on the 22nd. Well now it has started back to that old cycle. My menstral cycle started today but so far very very light. I did not even realize my cycle started, because I had no signs such as cramps, headaches, etc. I am a believer and will continue to take this blend on a daily basis.
Over the years my menstrual cycle had become worse and worse. Or maybe I was just becoming aware of the differences in mood and state of mind. Either way, I reached out to Gavin about me going completely manic during PMS, even suicidal the few days before I was to start. Now, this is a HUGE shift from my usual wake-up-at-4am and bouncing of the walls with energy, self. Gavin recommended to add niagra and pine pollen to my regimen to help. I did. And WOW is all I can say. My period went from a ride on a raging rapid river, with turnovers and drowning, alone, to a peaceful kayak cruise down a serene creek. Seriously, It’s that drastic of a difference for me. The amount of blood loss was easily cut in half, no manic episodes, and no depression. I guess my hormones needed some major balancing. And this naturally does that so no need for the hormonal drugs! Highly recommend.
I reached out to Gavin a little over a month ago for post menopausal hot flashes and he recommended Niagara, it worked! I have been dealing with hot flashes for years and have tried all different kinds of supplements that only diminished them but did not get rid of them.
I take between 1/8 and 1/4 of a tsp in a cup of hot tea before bed. I used to wake up several times during the night with hot flashes and disrupted sleep, since starting on Niagara I now sleep through the night and have not had a hot flash in over a month.
There is an additional benefit or two…as an older woman I have begun to “act” like a younger one!
My sex drive has increased and let’s just say my husband is VERY happy!!!
Niagara has now become a part of my daily blend routine, make it yours girls! You won’t be disappointed and neither will your significant other 💚 Thanks Gavin
All of the blends that I’ve tried from Gavin have been life changing in one way or another, but Niagra is on a whole new level! You feel it almost instantly in your physical and energetic body after taking it.
I used to suffer from PCOS symptoms even while I was on a clean diet with fasting and a strict exercise regimen. It wasn’t until I started incorporating these blends and specifically, Niagra into my daily routine. My cycle has been irregular my whole life but just two weeks of taking Niagra daily, my cycle is normal for the first time, my hormones are balanced, it annihilated pretty much all of my PCOS symptoms and it has given me a sex drive that I couldn’t have ever imagined before. Not to mention my orgasms are so much more powerful than ever.
Ladies, this blend is a game changer and I recommend any woman with issues regarding their cycle, sex drive, and energy get on this one ASAP! Gavin is also amazing answering questions and the shipping is fast!!! I live in Canada and ALWAYS receive my package within just a few days! I have only good things to say about Interstellar Blends and I will always have a good stock of all my favourite ones!
Cheri Webb (verified owner) –
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for this amazing blend. I’ve been married for over 20 years, and I thought the romance was not where it once was. It was a combination of life happening and health issues. This blend gave me a desire for my husband that I was overtaken by. It feels like we are in our 20’s again -before the children came. I know men always say, “more sex please” and with these blends I can honestly say he has met his match. The level of intimacy brought back into our marriage cannot be measured. All I know is the sex has never been better and the strength, duration, and intensity of my orgasm is INSANE!!! The blend calms me and puts me in a romantic mood. I have energy and stamina throughout the stellar event. My husband asks what’s gotten into me and I just tell him – he just drives me wild. It’s nice to now have the flirty talks and the schoolgirl giggles once again. This blend is truly a game changer, and I will continue to use this product to sustain this wonderful feeling of love, youth, vigor, and euphoria. I have shared this product with my sister, and she had the same experience. God gave us literally everything to make this world paradise on earth.
Maria (verified owner) –
On Rewire, Niagra and Plush. After recently giving birth, my world was a total blur of hormones and stretch marks. Emotions ran my every move and my mood swings were epic, usually swinging to the negative if I wasn’t making a concerted effort. Knowing a better way to deal with post partum life had to be out there, I turned to Gavin for support. First of all – Niagra should be mandatory for all new moms. Not only were my emotions suddenly balanced, but I started to actually feel like a woman again mere days after starting. Sure, giving birth is inherently traumatic, when else is a woman so close to death as when she is in labor giving life? Those first few days I wasn’t sure I would ever feel feminine again, and thankfully Niagra was there to the rescue. Now let’s talk “tiger stripes”. I was lucky to not have many stretch marks after carrying for 39 weeks and 3 days, but I still wanted the few I have gone. I noticed a difference in my face after 1 week on Plush, and 2 weeks in I noticed one particularly gnarly stretch mark on my lower abs was evening out discoloration wise. I am also noticing color returning to my face, even with being up every 2 hours to feed a newborn. I can’t wait to see what this stuff does with more time. And now for the kicker: rewire. My focus was shot as a new mom. The sleep deprivation and flight or fight mode learning my baby’s cries for the first time had me scattered completely. Rewire calmed all of the static behind my eyes – that hollow buzzing you get when your body is exhausted and unable to process anything visually? Gone after the second dose. This trio has been my go-to set of tools to live this next phase of life on my terms and for my maximum fulfillment. No longer am I pining for who I was before having a child, or worrying about ‘snapping back’. The inner peace and confidence in myself to tackle the day to day and dominate the shit out of it is unparalleled. I can’t recommend this trio enough to any of the moms out there desperately looking to find some spark of recognition in the mirror. You are still there, you haven’t lost yourself. You’ve unlocked a divine super power. You owe it to your children, your partner, and yourself, to claim that power. These blends pave the way to do so in record time.